Don't Jeopardize the Structural Integrity of Your Home
Do the walls in your basement show signs of bowing? Don't jeopardize the structural integrity or resale value of your home! Contact the experts at Affordable Basement Waterproofing Inc for a long-term solution. Backed by over 25 years of experience, our team has the skills to repair your walls and ensure your home stays on solid ground.
Be Aware of Common Foundation Problems
There are a variety of reasons why a foundation may need to be repaired, but the movement of the foundation is the most common one. Problems that you'll want to look out for include:
- Diagonal cracks in interior wall finishes at the corners of doors and windows
- Cracks at the intersection of walls and ceilings, and at the intersection of wall surfaces
- Doors that bind or do not open or close properly
- Windows that bind or do not open or close properly
- Floors that aren't level
- Cracks in exterior brick, concrete, or masonry
- Cracks in the concrete perimeter beam
- Separations of wood trim at the outside corners of your home
Each of the symptoms mentioned above could be a sign of settlement or differential movement. Once the settlement issue is resolved, our technicians will repair your damaged foundation with carbon fiber straps.
Complete Cracked Wall Repair
Do your basement walls have cracks? Filling them alone is not enough to make for a long-lasting repair. The structural stability of your foundation must also be restored. This typically requires reinforcement to prevent any possible future movement. As your complete solution, Affordable Basement Waterproofing can take care of all of these aspects.
Our company utilizes a time-tested and proven method of foundation and crack repair that was developed by Fortress Stabilization Systems. By using carbon fiber Kevlar sheet straps in combination with specifically designed epoxy, our Fortress Stabilization Systems certified team can restore the integrity and stability of your foundation.
You can count on effective and efficient foundation repair with minimal obtrusion or obstruction!